Last week I wrote about my addition of a PDF.js plugin to Popcorn Maker
[https://chrisdecairos.ca/pdf-js-and-popcorn-maker.html]. I took some time today to hack on
it some more and I figured it was worthwhile to outline what I have accomplished
I had pretty much gotten…
In the weeks after MozFest [http://mozillafestival.org/blog/], the Popcorn team
has been focusing on fixing up as many crash bugs ( crash = app breaking script
errors ) as we can. In the down time between bugs we were given some free time
to work on experimental features.
One feature that…
Things have been pretty exciting at CDOT over the past several months. I have
fell far behind in keeping my blog up to date. I'm going to take some time today
to summarize the major events that have come to pass since my last post. I'll
talk about my trip…
Today was a good day. I've managed to get my scripts to easily handle job
requests for Butter [https://github.com/mozilla/butter] and Popcorn
This means that one try command script
Last week I detailed my plans for setting automated unit testing in butter.
Here's a short update on my work.
I was able to get bot.io to initiate test runs on my test swarm installation(
Popcorn.js unit tests ). It took some experimentation to get working, and
For the past 5 weeks, the Popcorn team has been churning out hundreds upon
hundreds of tickets in preparation for last weekends' Popcorn Story Camp
[http://maker.mozillapopcorn.org/storycamp/]. While ultimately satisfying that
we achieved our goal, every team member was absolutely drained of all energy by